Friday, May 24, 2013

Stuck in Neutral? No.

Want to start this one off with thanks to the Lord for His obvious hand in my life these last several months. He's given me joy, strength, wisdom, humility, & love. I've tried doing things on my own, & He's stepped in at the right time to remind me who is in charge :)

With that said, I'm learning to be okay with His results. Not moving means I am staying exactly where I am. Thankfully God had given me another school alternative that I'm incredibly thankful for. It's peaceful knowing I'm staying close to my parents, & to Khaibar. They are my huge support system. I'm so grateful He's blessed me with three amazing individuals.

Ready to conquer the summer & work towards honoring His kingdom daily. Thank you for walking this journey with me :)

No comments: