Friday, May 31, 2013

I don't have a title for this...

Thankfully this isn't connected to facebook, twitter, or even tumblr. Sometimes you just need to talk without worrying about who is going to read it, & blah blah blah.
I don't know if I have said this before but, I'm glad the Lord opened my eyes before I moved. I'm extremely happy to be staying here with Khaibar, & my parents. It's been an issue trying to get my deposit back from the leasing office in Oxford. They think they can hold my money, even though I haven't applied nor signed the lease. Angela has, yet she isn't responsible for paying the rest of the deposit? Then I find out she isn't trying to live there anymore, wth?! It's sad to see a 9yr friendship somewhat end over a stupid boy. I honestly don't think I could ever trust her again after this whole thing. I want to close out, & move on.
In other news, going to Devin's graduation this evening O_O I can't believe my little brother is graduating...tomorrow is his grad party, so it should be interesting with everybody...My mum's having a hard time with it all, but we'll get through it.
Still not sure exactly where I'm going to school in the fall...gonna try & submit everything to UNT on Monday. Would rather be there than TWU.
Anyhow, needed to get some stuff out of my head. See ya next time ;)

No comments: