Friday, May 3, 2013

A Month

Okay, so it's been almost a month. There's much to tell. First, I'll be moving to Oxford in August O_O Yup, starting to freak out a bit. Lately, because of done issues, I've been second guessing my decision. Everything was fine until about a week ago when my future roommate decided it was necessary to freak out over her boyfriend possibly not living with us. Whatever, I don't want to get started on that...I'd go on all night.& second, my parents will not be moving to S Korea. This one has some + & some - to it...thankfully they'll be in the same country (& timezone), & so I'll have a home to come to. Downside, financially this sucks.

I'm so thankful I just have finals now then I can be completely free of TWU. Praying for a B in social psy. The midterm grade was what has my grade so low :/ frustrating. Gotta catch up ALL of my stats homework this weekend. Going to see Iron Man 3 with the guys later ;)

With love,
Ariel

1 comment:

music said...

Amazing Blog !!